If you guessed the Brigham City Temple. You are right! Even amid the noise of building, standing at the site and watching the House of the Lord go up, brings me a spirit of peace, reverence and gratitude. It is located in the heart of Brigham City. What once was the site of Central Elementary (where the kids attended school), is now a peaceful and hallowed site. It's still hard to believe we are going to have a temple in our community. I can hardly wait!
One day I was standing at the deli counter at Smiths. A man who looked like he was in his 30's, dressed in work clothes, was standing next to me. We exchanged greetings and then he excitedly told me he was working on the Temple and what a blessing it was for him. This was his second Temple to work on. Joy was bursting out all over. I was thankful for that experience.
2 comments:
I cant believe it either. Few blocks from Audrey's house.
how exciting--keep us posted
Post a Comment